Succeeding in complex environments requires specialised risk management and insurance solutions.
Building upon first-hand experience of clients’ operational challenges and attitudes to risk, Castletown Risk Services works in partnership with its clients to develop structured insurance programmes that maximise business potential, mitigate exposure and minimise costs.
Whether expanding their presence, or entering new markets, its extensive experience of working with multinational organisations means clients’ single and group programmes are designed to be clear and comprehensive and are formulated with the flexibility and rigour needed to conduct business in developing markets with confidence.
Castletown Risk Services’ independent status also gives it the freedom to transact with brokers that best meet its clients’ risk management ambitions via group company Castletown Risk Solutions Limited which is General Insurance Intermediary registered with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority. The company employs an array of expertise and experience to protect key assets and key personnel, which includes the following activities:
Structured and Restructured Insurance Programmes
- Review of existing programmes
- Analysis of claims history
- ‘What if’ scenario modelling
- Self-insurance impact analysis
- Consideration of alternative underwriters
- Premium modelling and allocation
Placing Key Risks
- Material damage and business interruption
- Specialist risks
- Key-man cover
- Kidnapping & ransom
- Expert liaison with loss adjusters
- Global access to broker markets
- Minimised liabilities
- Assisting in maximising recoveries from insurers and third parties